A new-look smart managed switch with a refreshed design inside and out!
The GS1920v2 series extends the success of the best-selling GS1920 series with a stylish new look and enables cloud manageability with Zyxel NebulaFlexTM technology.
The GS1920v2 series comes with a fresh, modern look, a more intuitive user experience, and a new member-the 8HP model.
Manage it your way!
The GS1920v2 series introduces Zyxel NebulaFlex™, which allows you to easily switch between standalone mode and our license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks.
Maximum flexibility for your Gig
The GS1920v2 series is ideal for SMB deployment in multiple scenarios, with its unique port combinations futureproofing your network to ensure easy growth down the road.
Smart fan and fanless designs for silent operation in your workplace.
User-friendly LED indicators
View real-time status instantly with cloud and PoE power-usage LED indicators.
Power more devices more easily
- Provides 30W per port and a wide range of power budget options from 130W to 375W-ideal for denser PoE deployments.
- Default consumption mode boosts efficiency by delivering the actual power required.
Zyxel ONE Network
Use the complimentary ZON Utility to configure and discover switches, WLANs, and gateways in your network with one click.
Designed for the long haul
A web smart managed switch with an enterprise-grade hardware design. Built-in state-of-the-art hardware technology brings high quality and robustness to SMB networks.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet