The Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot RDU101 Network Card (RDU101) provides web access to Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS. This network card supports third-party protocols via SNMP for interfacing with building management or data center management system applications. This card employs Ethernet network to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications. It allows communication among Vertiv software such as Trellis Enterprise, Trellis Power Insight and LIFE Services. It offers real-time view of parametric data and system statuses. It also supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors. The card delivers prompt alarm notifications via email and text messaging. It allows you to save time configuring and updating firmware on managed devices. It also keeps data secure through HTTPS web connectivity, SNMP v3 and remote authentication protocols - RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/AD and Kerberos.
- The network card provides web access to the installed device via popular web browsers.
- It enables Vertiv software tools and services such as Trellis Enterprise, Trellis Power Insight and LIFE Services.
- It supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures.
- The network card allows remote firmware updates via a web browser.
- It sends alarm notifications via SNMP, email and text messaging.