The Vertiv Cybex SC900 Secure Desktop KVM Switches (SC940-001) are TAA compliant, 4 Port KVM switches with Dual-Link DVI-I video type and USB 2.0 peripheral ports. They guard against desktop cyber intrusion in government agencies and security conscientious organizations. These switches meet the NIAP Protection Profile (PP) for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) v.3.0. They allow users to switch safely and securely between computers operating at different classification levels from a single set of peripherals, providing continuous access to critical data. The SC900 series models support 2, 4, or 8 networks, a single monitor and Common Access Cards (CAC) through a dedicated port. They provide high resolution up to 4K UHD @ 30 Hz and compatibility using HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI technology. A CAC port provides secure connection for user authentication, and an optional Dedicated Peripheral Port (DPP) provides secure connection to CAC readers and other authentication devices.
- NIAP 3.0 & EAL4+ CERTIFIED: Secure 4-port KVM features an always-on active anti-tampering system certified by NIAP & EAL4+, ensuring the highest security for peripheral sharing; the unit is also TAA Compliant
- VIDEO SUPPORT: Advanced video support for DVI-I delivering resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 on dual-head monitors assures image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible
- PERIPHERAL ISOLATION: Hardware-based peripheral isolation loads all firmware on ROM without keyboard buffering or memory; unidirectional optical data diodes assure USB peripheral isolation enabling data flow from devices to host only
- USB DEVICE FILTERING: Full USB device filtering assures support for keyboard and mouse only
- ZERO DELAY SWITCHING: Instant mouse and keyboard switching via emulation assures zero delay in switching time between connected sources