The Vertiv Cybex SC800 Secure Desktop KVM Switches (SC820-001) are TAA compliant, 2 port KVM switches with Dual-Link DVI-I video type and USB 2.0 peripheral ports. They guard against desktop cyber intrusion in government agencies and security conscientious organizations. These switches meet the NIAP Protection Profile (PP) for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) v.3.0. They allow users to switch safely and securely between computers operating at different classification levels from a single set of peripherals, providing continuous access to critical data. The SC800 series models support 2, 4, or 8 networks, a single monitor and Common Access Cards (CAC) through a dedicated port. They provide high resolution up to 4K UHD @ 30 Hz and compatibility using HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI technology. A CAC port provides secure connection for user authentication, and an optional Dedicated Peripheral Port (DPP) provides secure connection to CAC readers and other authentication devices.
- NIAP CERTIFIED & TAA COMPLIANT: Certified to EAL4+ & NIAP / Common Criteria PP3.0 for peripheral sharing switches (the highest security certification for peripheral sharing) and TAA compliant
- 4K UHD DVI-I KVM: Supports single monitor Dual-link DVI or VGA systems (VGA requires adapter) with two secure, isolated channels in 4K UHD
- SECURE KEYBOARD: Exclusive secure keyboard indicators for caps/Number/scroll lock
- CONVERTS TO KM: Two products in one with hotkey to repurpose the switch from KVM to km
- CABLE REQUIREMENTS: Requires one CBL0094 (6ft) or CBL0095 (10ft) per target system