The Vertiv Avocent MergePoint Unity Switch combines KVM over IP and serial console management technology in a single appliance delivering flexible management of connected devices and secure access from anywhere, any time. This IP KVM switch offers IT administrators remote access and control of servers, networking equipment and other devices found in data centers and branch offices. It enables users to quickly and easily diagnose, reconfigure or restore equipment to meet SLAs and minimize downtime. It has local and remote browser interface for easy setup and use. This TAA-compliant KVM switch has remote smart card/CAC reader support for advanced security requirements. This switch reduces the need to physically enter the data centers for local access and control by providing remote users the capabilities of a direct physical connection from anywhere to KVM, USB and serial ports of servers and other IT equipment.
- This KVM switch offers remote access and control to servers in data centers and edge locations.
- This Avocent MPU switch includes remote smart card/CAC reader support for advanced security.
- With TAA compliance, it ensures safe operation in government or government-affiliated environment.
- Centralize management for large deployments and improve staff efficiency.
- Its serial adaptors support SSH connections and Cisco pinout for quick and easy connections to Cisco equipment.