The TP-SW8-D Power Over Ethernet 802.3af/at (PoE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 8 port Ethernet switch. The -NC version is a passive PoE model for devices which are not 802.3af/at compliant. On the -NC version the PoE output voltage = the input voltage so it is universal in its application. The DC input power range can be from 12V to 57V. The units can be powered via 2 or 4 pair PoE to port 8 (2A max). Both models supply power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
18V, 24V and 48V 60W, 120W and 180W power supplies are available. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rail mounting is ideal for factory areas, in vehicles and marine applications