Tycon Power SystemsTP-SW5G-NC: Universal Voltage 10/100/1000MB PoE Switch. Switch accepts a voltage from 12-56VDC and outputs the same voltage to 4 PoE ports. 1A per port.
The unit supplies PoE power to the remote device on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device.
The switch accepts DC power from any power supply. The PoE output voltage equals the DC voltage of the power supply used from 12V to 56VDC. The switch also includes an unpoowered uplink port. The switch can be powered through this uplink port with 12V to 56VDC so it can be used as a repeater/extender in a remote location.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- Rail mounting is ideal for factory areas, in vehicles and marine applications