The SU750XL on-line, double-conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges. Large-capacity 750VA/600W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Includes 6 UPS supported outlets; 2 single-outlet load banks can be independently controlled via a software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads. Includes slot for internal SNMP/WEB card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Includes USB and DB9 serial ports. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS power management software.
- NEMA 5-15P input; 5-15R outlets
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- USB, RS232 & EPO ports; support for SNMP/WEB card options
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery metering
- Expandable runtime, Hot-swappable battery modules
- 100/110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz, high efficiency economy mode option
- 750VA / .75kVA / 600 watt on-line double-conversion tower UPS