Tripp Lite's Smart Online SU2200XLa on-line, double conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in an attractive all-black upright tower form factor. Large capacity 2200VA/1600W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offers guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types.
- NEMA 5-20P input; L5-20R & 5-15/20R outlets
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery metering
- USB, RS232 & EPO ports; support for SNMP/WEB card options
- Expandable runtime, Hot-swappable battery modules
- 110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz, high efficiency economy mode option
- 2200VA / 2.2kVA / 1600 watt on-line double-conversion tower UPS