Requiring only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure, Tripp Lite's SU1500RTXL2Ua SmartOnline UPS System protects connected equipment against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Featuring true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, it provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment. Internal batteries support connected equipment during blackouts, and runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs. The SU1500RTXL2Ua has six outlets arranged in two individually controllable load banks that can be used to reboot select equipment on demand or maximize battery runtime for mission-critical equipment. USB and DB9 communication ports support messaging of detailed UPS operational parameters and line power status. Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software provides management support for an unlimited number of network UPS systems.
- NEMA 5-15P input; 5-15R outlets
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- Front panel status LEDs with detailed load and battery metering
- USB, RS232 & EPO ports; support for SNMP/WEB card options
- Expandable runtime, Hot-swap batteries; 19 in / 48.3cm installed depth
- 100/110/120V +/-2% output at 50/60Hz, high efficiency economy mode option
- 1500VA / 1.5kVA / 1200 watt on-line double-conversion 2U rack/tower UPS