Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U 750VA /.75kVA / 600 watt line interactive, sine wave UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications in a highly efficient 1U total rack/tower configuration. Network management interfaces support communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management interface card. The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Line interactive voltage regulation, network-grade surge suppression and long-lasting sine wave AC output during blackouts make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets.
- 120V NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 98% line-mode efficiency, 2 switched load banks
- USB, RS232, EPO and Pre-installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- 0.8 Power Factor, Front panel status LEDs
- Mounting brackets support 2 and 4 post installation
- 120V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- .75kVA / 750VA / 600W line interactive 1U rackmount UPS, Sine wave output