Line Interactive UPS system with six outlets offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. A USB port (cable included) provides power management and unattended shutdown when used with PowerAlert Software (website download). Automatic voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V. Includes six outlets (three UPS/three surge-only). Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup phone/DSL line or network Ethernet connection. Offers 3-minute battery runtime with a full load of 750VA/450 watts and 11 minutes with a half load of 375VA/225 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- Corrects brownouts as low as 89V without using battery power
- 750VA tower 120V line interactive UPS