Line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shutdown without data loss. A USB port (cable included) provides power management and unattended shutdown when used with PowerAlert Software (website download). Automatic voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V. Includes six outlets (three UPS/three surge-only). Built-in, single-line RJ11 phone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Offers 4 minute battery runtime with a full load of 550VA/300 watts and 15 minutes with a half load of 275VA/150 watts.
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- Corrects brownouts as low as 89V without using battery power
- 550VA tower 120V line interactive UPS