Tripp Lite 5kVA Smart RM UPS. 5000VA line-interactive UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment. UPS with internal batteries requires 3 rack spaces installed. Accepts 208V nominal input voltage. Simultaneous 208 & 120V output. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 167V to 260V. Sine wave output. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts and severe voltage fluctuations. Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. 11 output receptacles. NEMA L6-30P input connection with support for user-supplied 50A or hardwire input. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all network interfaces simultaneously. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 8-bank switched PDU. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. 4-post rack mounting accessories included; 2-9USTAND and 2POSTRMKITWM accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and battery packs.
- NEMA L6-30P input; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R, 2 L6-20R & 1 L6-30R outlets
- 3U all-in-one chassis; 8 single-outlet switched load banks; 97% efficiency
- USB, Serial, EPO & optional SNMP/Web card monitoring options
- 208 & 120V output during brownouts to 167 and overvoltages to 260V
- 5kVA / 5000VA line interactive 3U rack/tower UPS; Sine wave output