UPS System with six outlets protects network servers against damage and downtime due to blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges. Advanced automatic voltage regulation keeps servers productive through brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power. Up to three built-in communication ports and intelligent operation provide advanced power monitoring and control when used with included PowerAlert Software. 27 minute backup time is based on half load.
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity display
- 3 DB9 communication ports (1 RS232 / 2 contact-closure)
- 120V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 87V to 140V
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive, extended-run tower UPS