Tripp Lite's SMART 2200NET intelligent, line interactive large tower UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 27 minutes half load runtime and 11 minutes fully loaded. Runtime is expandable with optional BP24V28-2U (limit 1) and BP24V70-3U external battery packs. 2200VA/1700 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 protected outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in RS-232 enabled monitoring port, plus standard UPS monitoring via 2 built in contact closure ports. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software is available via free download. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus voltage regulation status. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges.
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 2 independently switchable output load banks
- 3 DB9 communication ports (1 RS232 / 2 contact-closure)
- Front panel status LEDs with load and battery capacity display
- 120V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 87V to 140V
- 2.2kVA / 2200VA line interactive, extended-run tower UPS