The SMC1500T SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up high-performance workstations, servers and network equipment, the SMC1500T switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Pure sine wave output is compatible with active power factor correction (PFC) power supplies.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets and a six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P input, the SMC1500T has an internal battery that provides 17.4 minutes of support at half load and 6.4 minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate load level, power, voltage correction, site wiring fault and battery statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V-121V (100V), 87V-133V (110V) or 95V-145V (120V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software, the SMC1500T enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Protects Mission-Critical Electronic Equipment
- Provides fully regulated pure sine wave AC output compatible with active PFC power supplies
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload and low battery
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 17.4 min. and full load up to 6.4 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable nominal output without using battery power
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V-121V (100V), 87V-133V (110V) or 95V-145V (120V)
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate load level, power, voltage correction, site wiring fault and battery statuses
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from
RJ45">www.tripplite.com/poweralert Telephone/Ethernet Protection Jacks
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against power surges
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 95V to 145V (120V)
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Monitoring of power conditions via POWERALERT12
- Front-panel LEDs indicate load, power, voltage and battery statuses
- 17.4 min. runtime at half load; 6.4 min. at full load