Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, entertainment systems and more. System prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of programming. AVR circuits regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V back to usable levels without using battery power. Complete power protection with support for upright tower, flat shelfmount or 2U rackmount installation. Includes 8 battery-supported outlets. Built-in USB and DB9 serial port enables optional unattended system shutdown; cabling included. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single-line RJ-45 jacks offer protection for equipment with single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection. UPS system offers a 13 minute, half-load runtime.
- Offers automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- LCD screen reports real-time UPS and power status
- Features 8 protected NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Supports a full load (900W) up to 3.5 min. during power outage
- Supports a half-load (450W) up to 13 min. during power outage