Tripp Lite's BC600SINE UPS system provides sine wave output in both line and battery power modes provides compatibility with all electronic loads, including PC and Mac systems fitted with Active Power Factor Corrected (PFC) power supplies. The BC600SINE switches to battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures and severe voltage fluctuations. Provides 18 minutes battery runtime with a typical desktop computer system (100 watts). USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; cable included. USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert shutdown software is also included. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front-panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, overload status and battery low/replace status. 650VA/375W power handling ability. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel. 3-year warranty.
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Maintains AC output during power failures
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- USB port, Active PFC power supply compatible, 97% efficient
- 600VA tower 120V standby UPS with SINE WAVE output