USB-A to USB-B Cable Connects Home and Office Components
This USB fiber optic cable (M/M) securely connects the USB-A port on your desktop, laptop or notebook computer to a USB-B device, such as a printer, scanner or external drive, located up to 15 meters away. It supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, for transmitting data only. Note: this USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 devices.
Advanced Fiber Cable Is Easier to Install than Copper
Because the fiber cable is slimmer and more flexible than standard copper USB cables, the U328F-15M is easier to install around corners and in hard-to-reach spaces behind equipment. It draws power from the connected device, so no external power supply is needed to transmit the USB signal across the longer distances unique to fiber optic cabling.
CMP Jacket Designed for In-Wall Installations
The plenum-rated jacket has low smoke and flame characteristics, making it suitable for premise applications in ceilings, walls and ducts.
15 m (49 ft.) Cable Lets You Design an Application to Your Custom Specifications
This long cable allows you greater flexibility in placing your USB components. For instance, your printer or scanner may be located in a different room away from your office or in a central location where others have access to it. The plug-and-play U328F-15M supports all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Ideal for long-distance USB connections that can't be supported by copper cabling
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- 15 m (49 ft.) length allows flexibility in placing USB devices where best needed
- Plenum rated for horizontal premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
- Plug-and-play cable draws power from connected device for easy installation
- 3-year limited warranty