Tripp Lite's SRCOOL33K row-based air conditioning unit provides advanced features that keep your equipment performing at its peak and saves money, time and worry. It costs up to 38% less per BTU of cooling capacity vs. the leading competitor (based on ERP), even less when installation costs are considered as the SRCOOL33K requires no start-up service or electrician. By delivering 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power in the cold aisle, the SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U. An Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) and inverter-driven compressor provide precision cooling adjustments that eliminate wasteful, noisy On/Off cycling. Controlling the unit is simple with the convenient, easy-to-use LCD screen, or control the unit from anywhere in the world via Web, telnet/SSH, SNMP or included Modbus card. The SRCOOL33K can be user-installed and features a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation and up-front cost savings.
- 200-240V AC Input, 50/60 Hz frequency compatibility
- Includes a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation - no electrician needed
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream--no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, duct work or plumbing required
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments--no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with 1/3 less power consumption