The PDUMH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Metered PDU provides power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks and features 18 outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker.Dual three-meter input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase 230V power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1-5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption. Multifunction digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage and kW loading information.
- Multifunction digital display with LED indicators
- Mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Automatic transfer switching within 1-5 ms
- 16 C13 and 2 C19 outlets in 2 load banks
- Single-phase IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) input and 230V output