40/100/400 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths for High-Density Data Networking
The N846B-10M-24-P is a premium multimode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. It is designed to support higher bandwidths for high-density patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations. This multimode 50/125 OM3 cable is an ideal choice for 400 Gb Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (328 feet) at 850 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb, 25 Gb, 40 Gb and 100 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 400 Gb.
100% Tested for Low Insertion Loss and Attenuation Loss
The cable is tested for low insertion loss on the factory-terminated 24-fiber MTP/MPO connectors and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The connectors' slim boots allow easy one-handed installation and removal of the cable.
Aqua-Colored Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OM3-rated cable has an aqua jacket to identify it as multimode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- OM3-rated cable recommended for 400 Gb speeds up to 100 meters (@ 850 nm)
- Backward compatible with 10/25/40/100 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Tested for low insertion loss and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards
- Aqua LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty