1U network panel replaces a standard MTP/MPO-to-LC cross-connect with MTP/MPO Elite ports to eliminate rack clutter.
1U Spine-Leaf Panel Simplifies Your Rack Connections and Helps You Keep Costs Down
This network patch panel is designed for spine-and-leaf architecture, which replaces a standard MTP/MPO-to-LC cross-connect with MTP/MPO ports and helps eliminate significant rack clutter. This data center network technology provides high-bandwidth, low-latency, non-blocking server-to-server connectivity, which saves you money, simplifies your rack cabling and improves network performance.
All-in-One Solution Consists of 2 Switch Layers: Spine and Leaf
The groundbreaking N48LSM-16X16 contains a complete spine-and-leaf mesh topology, resulting in less labor, less troubleshooting and fewer errors. It features spine ports in the front that mate with a spine switch, as well as leaf ports in the rear that mate with a leaf switch. No LC-to-LC patching, double cassette or user cable shuffling is required with spine-and-leaf architecture, which improves link performance.
Easy to Mount in Just 1U of Rack Space
This aluminum panel with key-up to key-up MTP/MPO adapter features 32 12-fiber Elite MTP/MPO-PC male ports: 16 front spine ports and 16 rear leaf ports. The N48LSM-16X16 mounts into 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Cable managers in both front and rear help organize cabling and eliminate unsightly clutter.
- 1U patch panel designed for cost-effective spine-and-leaf network cabling
- Replaces standard MTP/MPO-to-LC cross-connect to reduce troubleshooting and labor
- All-in-one solution for 50/125 multimode OM4 8-fiber network cabling
- Front and rear wire managers help organize cables and eliminate clutter
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack or cabinet
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)