Features | HDMI Pigtail Receiver Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools and Workplaces
This 4K receiver is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft....or Even Farther
The B127A-1P0-PH connects to a Tripp Lite B127A-Series transmitter, switch or splitter to extend 4K signals from an HDMI source to an HDMI display up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H signal repeater (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet (121.9 meters).
Supports Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-1P0-PH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with 7.1-channel surround sound audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. Advanced 4:4:4 chroma subsampling is ideal for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. This receiver also features built-in equalization control and auto EDID image adjustment.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the B127A-1P0-PH over Cat6 cable. LEDs indicate when the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver where needed without worrying about finding a nearby AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The receiver works right out of the package with no software required. Connect the receiver to a transmitter, switch or splitter with user-supplied Cat6 cable (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The pigtail HDMI connector plugs directly into a 4K display.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127A-1P0-PH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the display is placed, with the freedom to move and relocate it up to 230 ft. from the transmitter
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Tripp Lite B127A-Series transmitter, switch or splitter
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Combines with optional B127A-010-H repeater to extend signal to 400 ft.
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty