Connects 4 DisplayPort-Enabled Devices to a Single Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
This KVM switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot four computers with DisplayPort connectors and switch between them. In addition to desktop and notebook computers, the switch also connects up to four media centers, video game systems, Blu-ray and DVD players, cable and satellite boxes, DVRs and other DisplayPort-enabled devices. All computers share one monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse, which saves space on your desk or workspace.
Supports DisplayPort++ for Connecting an HDMI or DisplayPort Monitor
The B005-DPUA4 supports DP++, allowing incoming DisplayPort signals to be converted to HDMI. It features one DisplayPort output and one HDMI output, though only one monitor may be used at a time.
Switching Between Computers Is Fast and Easy
Use the front-panel push buttons, hotkey commands, mouse movement or the included IR remote control for quick and easy toggling between computers. You can also use the Auto Scan feature to scan all connected computers in five-second intervals automatically. LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected.
USB Hub Lets You Share Peripherals between Computers
Two USB 3.0 hub ports allow you to share USB peripherals, such as printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams and flash drives, between both connected computers. The ports support USB 3.0 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with earlier USB generations.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K Video with HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B005-DPUA4 supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This KVM switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Designed for Convenient Mounting with Included Brackets
The heavy-duty metal housing comes with mounting brackets for permanent installation on a wall or beneath a desk with user-supplied hardware. The included DC power supply connects to any standard AC power source.
- Share a keyboard, mouse and screen with up to 4 computers
- Connect up to 4 gaming consoles, media centers or other A/V devices for a home theater system with 4K resolution
- Save money and space by sharing USB peripherals, such as a printer and external hard drive, among 4 connected computers
- Console with DisplayPort or HDMI monitor, USB keyboard/mouse and (optional) speakers with 3.5 mm connectors
- Computers with DisplayPort connector, USB-A port and (optional) 3.5 mm audio jack
- Windows, macOS or Linux operating system
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for expanded color accuracy
- Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) support allows connection of a local HDMI display
- Dual USB 3.0 hub ports let you share USB peripherals among connected computers
- Push buttons, hotkeys and included IR remote allow easy toggling between computers
- 3-year limited warranty