Features | Cat6 Extender Kit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools, Restaurants and Lecture Halls
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The metal transmitter box and the single-gang metal wall plate receiver with metal back cover blend perfectly into the room décor.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft....or Even Farther
The B127A-1A1-BDFH extends 4K signals from a DisplayPort source device to an HDMI display up to 230 feet (70.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H HDMI repeater (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet (121.9 meters).
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-1A1-BDFH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified in HDMI 2.0, with 7.1-channel surround sound. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This extender kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
After you connect the included external power supply to the transmitter, Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the receiver over Cat6 cable. LEDs on both the transmitter and receiver will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to install the receiver where best needed without worrying about finding a nearby AC outlet.
Local HDMI Port on Transmitter Supports 4K @ 60 Hz Resolution
To monitor the video signal being extended to the receiver, connect a 4K display to the transmitter's local HDMI port with a user-supplied HDMI cable. This port does not support multi-resolution capabilities, so the connected monitor must also support 4K/60 Hz to function properly.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Connect the transmitter to the source with a user-supplied DisplayPort cable (such as Tripp Lite's P580-Series). Then, connect the receiver to the display with a user-supplied HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P569-XXX-CERT or P568-XXX-2A). Finally, connect the two units with user-supplied Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series). Mounting hardware is included for both units.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127A-1A1-BDFH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the receiver is installed, with the freedom to install it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Source device with DisplayPort output (computer, media server, laptop)
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter's local port shows you the 4K image being displayed at the other end
- Stretches 230 ft. signal to 400 ft. with addition of optional B127A-010-H repeater
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty