Active extender kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to convert a DisplayPort audio/video signal to HDMI and then extend it to a projector, monitor or TV up to 150' away. Kit is capable of extending a high-definition 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 150' and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125'. Green and orange LEDs on both units indicate when they are receiving power from the USB Micro-B cables and sharing a signal for quick reference. Universal design is compatible with all operating systems. Hassle-free functionality does not require an external power supply for immediate use. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Kit supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio. Extender kit is perfect for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and more.
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
- Works with all operating systems
- Included USB Micro-B cables supply power to both units
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Extends 1080i signal up to 150 ft., 1080p signal up to 125 ft.