Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Solid state, integrated circuit maintains excellent regulation of output voltage
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Crowbar overvoltage protection prevents damage to connected equipment due to overvoltages
- Smaller footprint maximizes operating space