Premium High-Speed Cat6 Cable for Gigabit Ethernet Premise Applications
This high-speed bulk cable is ideal for Cat6 premise (in-wall) applications in air ducts and drop ceilings in commercial and residential installations. This includes the distribution of data, voice, security and audio/video across Gigabit Ethernet networks. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 1000-foot roll of white cabling ensures peak performance through your LAN. Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, the N224-01K-WH-LP5 delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps.
Designed for PoE++ and High-Power PoE Applications
The plenum-rated CMP-LP jacket meets UL's latest Limited Power (LP) standards for 0.5A cables. This ensures the cable will withstand the heat required to power devices at PoE++ (60W) or High-Power (100W) PoE power levels, no matter the bundle size or environmental conditions, such as enclosed spaces.
- UL-listed CMP-LP (0.5A) plenum-rated jacket certified for PoE++ and high-power PoE
- Recommended for horizontal premise installations in air ducts and drop ceilings
- 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper cable rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps Ethernet speeds
- Bulk pack of 1000 ft. cable comes in white for custom color-coded applications
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)