Premium High-Speed Cat6 Cable for Outdoor Gigabit Ethernet Applications
This high-speed bulk cable is ideal for distributing data, voice, security and video communications across Gigabit Ethernet networks in outdoor applications, including mounted wireless antennas, surveillance cameras and digital signage. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, the N228-01K-BK ensures peak performance through your LAN.
Perfectly Constructed for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, this 1000-foot roll of four-pair solid-core UTP cabling delivers speeds up to 600 MHz. The flexible UV-rated LDPE (low-density polyethylene) jacket resists drying and cracking, so it will stand up to exposure in sun, rain, wind and other weather conditions. It supports a temperature range of -40° to 167°F. Near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels are held to a minimum, making the N228-01K-BK ideal for 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, EIA/TIA and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
- Recommended for outdoor Cat6/6e applications, including mounted wireless antennas
- 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper cable rated for 600 MHz/1 Gbps Ethernet speeds
- UV-rated LDPE jacket prevents drying and cracking in harsh weather environments
- Rated for outdoor temperatures ranging from -40° to 167°F (-40° to 75°C)
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)