Tripp Lite's 200-ft multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are 10-ft. or less.
- Fiber Optic Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) Rated
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are 10 feet or less
- Length: 200-ft / Connectors: 2 LC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2dB typical)
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (Zipcord) fiber