Tripp Lite's SU5000XFMRT2U step-down, isolation transformer converts 208V input from generator, utility or UPS high voltage source to 120V low voltage output. 208V 30A input plug with 10 foot AC cord connects to L6-30R socket. 12 NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles accommodate 5-15P or 5-20P equipment plugs. Built-in L6-30R outlet supports high voltage output. Supports 2U rackmount installation with included brackets for 4 post enclosures. Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM. Supports upright tower installation with 2-9USTAND.
- Supports 2U rackmount installation
- Ideal means of converting UPS, utility, generator or other 208V input to 120VAC
- 12 NEMA 5-15/20R 120VAC outlets accommodate 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs, L6-30R outlet accommodates one high voltage plug
- Simple plug-in installation with L6-30P input plug, 10 ft. cord
- 5kVA / 5,000 watt step-down isolation transformer converts 208V to 120V