The B155-004-HD-V2 4-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI MST Hub connects up to four HDMI monitors to the Mini DisplayPort (MDP) output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all four monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all four as one large monitor in video wall mode.The B155-004-HD-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) per monitor. In video wall mode, it supports expanded resolutions, such as 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz in a 2 x 2 monitor configuration or 7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4 x 1 configuration.This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a MDP source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B155-004-HD-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Computer with DisplayPort 1.2-compatible graphics card (e.g. AMD Radeon with AMD Eyefinity) required for video wall mode. Backward compatible with most DisplayPort 1.1a equipment running current graphics drivers with feature set limited to that of your equipment. Compatibility with older graphics cards not guaranteed.
- Maximum supported video resolutions and number of monitors depend on your graphics card. Check graphics card specifications to determine its capabilities.
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K)
- Built-in 6 in. cable connects directly to Mini DisplayPort source
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Works with all operating systems
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound