Get everyone's attention by broadcasting awesome messages in ultra-high definition video! With Tripp Lite's B156-002 2-Port Multi-Display Video Splitter/Expander, you can split or expand a single DisplayPort signal into two separate signals and display them on two DisplayPort monitors using standard DisplayPort cables (Tripp Lite P580-Series or P583-Series). You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-002 supports 4Kx2K Ultra-High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840x2160 (24 and 30Hz), 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. It is compliant with DisplayPort v1.2. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. All mounting hardware is included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- A computer with a DisplayPort v1.2 compatible Graphics Card (e.g. AMD Radeon with AMD Eyefinity technology) is required to display in video wall mode. Backward compatible with most DisplayPort 1.1a equipment running current graphics drivers, with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment (e.g. you may be limited to displaying in Clone / Mirror mode only). Compatibility with older graphics cards is not guaranteed.
- Maximum supported video resolutions and number of monitors will be dependent upon your graphics card. Check the specifications of your graphics card to determine its capabilities.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Supports 4K x 2K Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (24 and 30 Hz) - see System Requirements
- Display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one
- Splits or expands a DisplayPort audio/video signal on two DisplayPort monitors
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2