Tripp Lite's SmartRack 12U Mid-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance. Compatible with all standard 19-inch rack equipment, it features front and rear pairs of vertical rails with square mounting holes. The rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 3 to 32.5 inches, ideal for standard server installation. The rails are capable of supporting up to 1,000 lbs of equipment. The top and bottom panels are provided with ports for cable routing, and are furnished with vents designed to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The panels also support installation of standard user-supplied case fans(Tripp Lite SRFANWM). With a locking reversible front door and locking removable side panels, the SR12UB provides for the safe, secure installation of all equipment. To simplify deployment, the SR12UB comes with an accessory caster kit so it can easily be maneuvered into the desired location, and then secured in place by adjusting the unit's levelers. It ships fully assembled for quick installation.
- Casters and leveling feet
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- Locking, reversible front door and locking, removable side panels
- Extended depth of 33" allow for standard server installation
- 12U of rack space; 1,000-lb. load capacity
- Premium SmartRack extra-depth enclosure cabinet