The N261-010-6MM-BL Augmented Cat6/6a Pre-Terminated Copper Trunk Assembly (M/M) makes installation a breeze and saves you time, space and money. All termination, bundling and testing is done at the factory, so almost anyone can do the installation in your data center in less time. Six certified and channel-tested Cat6a cables are bundled together, which cuts down on cable clutter in your cabinet. Ends feature male RJ45 connectors with gold-plated 50µ contacts.
Designed for easy patching in switches and patch panels, this 10-foot assembly is constructed using 23 AWG solid conductor wire with a blue CMR-rated PVC jacket. Black mesh tubing keeps the cable neat, and 18-inch breakout legs are labeled on the ends for quick identification. System components meet or exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category requirements for performance. Backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e installations too.
- 100% factory-terminated, -bundled and -tested
- 6 certified Cat6a cables per bundle
- Male RJ45 connectors with gold-plated 50µ contacts
- 23 AWG solid conductor wire with CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards