Tripp Lite's B203-101-PNP 1-Port Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit transmits data from your computer to a USB 2.0 peripheral up to 164 ft. (50 m) away. It has plug-and-play functionality, meaning you don't have to install drivers or software. For added convenience, the transmitter has a built-in USB A/B cable for connection to your computer. The USB signals travel between the transmitter and receiver units over user-supplied Cat5/Cat6 cable. It's a simple, cost-effective solution for connecting your computer to a printer or other USB peripheral that lacks network connectivity and is farther than 16 feet away from your computer, which is the distance limitation for USB cables. For example, you can use the B203-101-PNP to connect an impact printer to a server in another room. This extender kit is also convenient for making connections in areas without network availability.
- Works with Windows®, Mac® and Chromebook™ computers
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Plug-and-play functionality; no software or drivers required
- Includes a transmitter with USB cable and a 1-port receiver
- Extends USB data transfer up to 164 ft. over Cat5/Cat6 cable