What This Product Does
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit L2 managed switch T2600G-52TS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 4 Gigabit SFP Slots. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and other advanced security strategies. The IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 managed Switch T2600G-52TS provides you the ideal network solution.
TP-Link JetStream L2 managed switch T2600G-52TS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T2600G-52TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance, such as Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T2600G-52TS supports L2+ feature-static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T2600G-52TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, which guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your network equipment.
The T2600G-52TS provides 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) functions improving monitor and troubleshoot Ethernet networks, help facilitate network management.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 52-Port Configuration - 48 � 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports, together w/ 4� Gigabit SFP slots provide high-speed and reliable connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN - Omada Software Defined Networking platform integrates network devices, including switches, APs & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller or Software Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Cloud Access - Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility - Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Enhance Network Security - Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- L2+ Features - Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Standalone Management - Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- Limited Lifetime Protection - Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.