What This Product Does
The TP-Link 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Plug and Play design, with no configuration required, makes the product easy to use. Moreover, TL-SG108S adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108S can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108S greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG108S 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
802.1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic such as voice and video, and IGMP Snooping optimizes the Multicast data stream.
Easy to use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Moreover, fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Full Gigabit Connection: 8� 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports expand network capacity and provide stable gigabit speed
- Plug and Play: A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment, no technician needed. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts to ensure full compatibility and optimal performance
- Advanced Software Features: Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
- Flexible Design: Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments
- TP-Link Secured Protection: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence