Boost Whole Home WiFi with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE315 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can't reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you are at home.
WiFi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it's easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE315 to a OneMeshTM router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you're walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
OneMesh™ Router + OneMesh™ Range Extender
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
Faster Dual Band WiFi up to 1200 Mbps
RE315 delivers dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to transmit WiFi signals, doubling the performance of each band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps 5 GHz dual bands. Use the 2.4 GHz band to send email and browse the web and the 5 GHz band for gaming and HD streaming.
Adaptive Path Selection: Keeps Itself Working at Top Speed
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at optimal speeds by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router. Always keep your devices fast and stable-ideal for network environments crowded with many devices and applications.
High Speed Mode: Maximized Speed with Dedicated Backhaul
Uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on the extended WiFi.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE315 is more than a wireless range extender. Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port and easily turn your wired internet connection into a 2�2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE315 will connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE315 at the best location-without reconfiguration.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your WiFi.
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage : Boost Internet Wi-Fi Coverage up to 1500 Square feet and connects up to 25 devices - Compatible with any Wifi Router or access point.
- Fast Ethernet Port: Experience wired speed and reliability anywhere in your home by connecting your favorite device to the fast ethernet port.
- Access Point Mode: The Ethernet port of RE315 can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. It can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices, like Blu-ray player, game console or smart TV.
- Universal Compatibility: The RE315 range extender is compatible with all Wi-Fi-enabled devices and WiFi routers or WiFi Access Points.
- Supports TP-Link OneMesh - Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage, like Archer A7, Archer AX21.