Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity.
802.11ax Next-Gen WiFi Router
What is 802.11ax WiFi | Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency WiFi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices1 and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi - 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link's first router with next-generation 802.11ax WiFi technology. Take your WiFi to the next level while being backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi standards.
4x Larger Capacity
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
3x Faster Speed
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
BSS Color technology ensures stable connections by eliminating signal interference, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a stronger and far-reaching network.
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz4, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices | Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4� higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching WiFi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong WiFi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensures smooth and stable connections by eliminating signal interference neighboring routers, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver a stronger and far-reaching network.
TP-Link OneMesh™ : Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Eliminate weak signal areas with Wi-Fi coverage for the whole house
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your homeOne Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network namesUnified Management
Manage the whole-home Wi-Fi by managing the central node via Tether app/Web UI
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers).
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare�featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Ultra Connectivity: 1 � 2.5Gbps WAN port, 8 � Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 � USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C.
- Powerful Processing: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable Performance.
- Long Range Wi-Fi Coverage: 8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and range boost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
- Highly efficient: OFDMA increases average throughput by 4x in high density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard wireless internet router; More devices can use Wi-Fi at the same time.
- High Speed Wi-Fi 6 Router: AX6000 Dual Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4GHz).
- JD Power Award - Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019.