The ICUSB2322X 2 Port Professional Grade USB Serial Adapter converts a single USB port to two RS232 serial ports allowing you to connect to, monitor and control your serial devices. Rugged metal construction and sturdy wall-mount brackets provide a robust solution for both harsh industrial environments and simple desktop installations.
Powered by USB, the device does not require a power outlet for most standard applications. For installations requiring more power through the RS232 ports, the hub supports connection of an external power adapter (not included) to the integrated DC jack or terminal block. Once connected, the adapter retains assigned serial COM port values, allowing the same values to automatically be re-assigned to the ports provided by the adapter in the event it is disconnected, then re-connected to the host computer.
This innovative Serial adapter offers a professional grade solution for connecting legacy or industrial RS232 serial devices to more modern computers, or computers with unused USB ports - perfect for connecting serial modems, barcode scanners or any device with serial sync through USB, eliminating the expense of upgrading serial peripherals for USB compatibility.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer
- Powered by an available USB port - no external power adapter required
- Designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple
- Baud Rate up to 230 Kbps
- Optional DC jack or terminal block power connections
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Rugged metal construction
- 2-port USB to RS232 serial adapter