Enhance Your Productivity
Functioning as an USB external graphics card, this display adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0 desktop or laptop computer.
Leveraging the USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers ultrahigh definition content to your HDMI display. The adapter can be used to increase workstation productivity by extending your desktop or mirror your primary display
The lightweight adapter dongle features a small footprint, making it the perfect accessory for professionals who work remotely from home or in an office environment.
4K Picture Quality
The HDMI output on this USB 3.0 video adapter supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 30Hz. Even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn't natively support 4K output, the adapter allows you to connect a 4K HDTV, monitor or projector.
For added convenience, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p video resolutions.
DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display Certified
Installation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified adapter to a Windows computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won't have to. This USB to HDMI adapter is compatible with any operating system, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS and Linux.
USB32HD4K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor, TV or projector using a single USB Type-A port
- Up to 4K 30Hz (UHD)
- 5.1ch audio (through HDMI)
- HDCP 2.2
- Backward compatible w/ 1080p
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: USB-A to HDMI adapter lets you add a display in extended mode (2 displays total incl. laptop screen)
- Add multiple HDMI screens with additional available USB-A ports
- USB bus-powered
- Supports ultrawide displays up to 3440x1440
- COMPATIBILITY: DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display Certified
- Ensured compatibility with any USB-A laptop, Ultrabook, PC desktop or small form factor system
- Works with system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptops/video card
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI adapter converter is compatible with Windows, macOS, ChromeOS and Ubuntu operating systems; Auto-driver install with Windows & Chrome
- External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitor workspace
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB Type-A to HDMI adapter dongle is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support