Here's an easy way to transfer files from your old computer to your new one. This data transfer cable lets you move files quickly over USB 3.0, and works with both Mac and Windows
The transfer cable saves you time and effort when you're upgrading to a new computer. You can transfer your files and settings quickly over USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, with file transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps. Plus, there are no additional drivers to install when connecting your computers, because the necessary software is stored on the cable.
The data transfer cable supports a wide range of operating systems, working with Windows and Mac. The USB 3.0 transfer cable lets you transfer files between two computers including Windows to Windows, Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, and even Mac to Mac.
The data transfer cable is compatible with Windows Easy Transfer software for migrating to newer versions of Windows, up to Windows 8. Plus, the built-in PCLinq software also allows file transfers in any direction between compatible operating systems, including Windows 10.
The USB3LINK data transfer cable comes in a convenient 2 m (6 ft.) length, and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convenient 2m cable length
- Software is stored on cable - no CD or download required
- PCLinq software for file transfer in any direction between any compatible OS
- Compatible with Windows Easy Transfer and PCLinq software for migrating to newer versions of Windows (including Windows 10 via PCLinq)
- Wide operating system support, works with Windows and Mac
- Transfer files from your old computer to your new computer quickly over USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)