The ST1218T 8 Port VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 is designed for use with our ST121 VGA over Cat 5 extension series, offering convenient VGA video distribution at distances of up to 492 feet (150 meters) using standard Cat 5 (or better) cabling.
Comprised of the transmitter unit only, the ST1218T requires one VGA over Cat 5 Repeater (ST121EXT) can be used to extend the distance between the transmitter and receiver by an additional 492-feet (150 meters), for a total distance of 984-feet (300 meters). Similarly, up to 3 repeater units can be used between transmitter and receiver, enabling you to connect monitors at each repeater, while still extending the total distance.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Compatible with the ST121EXT repeater unit for further extension
- Pure hardware design, with no software or drivers to install
- Provides crystal clear picture quality
- Supports cascading multiple transmitter units
- Extends VGA video by up to 492ft (150m)
- Consists of 1 Base unit for distributing 8 ports through Cat5 and two VGA ports for local displays