The PEX4S553 4-Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16550 UART lets you add 4 RS232 (DB9) serial ports, using a single PCI Express expansion slot.
Based on a native single-chip design, this 4-port serial adapter card allows you to harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional bridge-chip serial cards.
The RS232 Serial Adapter Card includes 4 half-height/low-profile brackets, allowing the card to be installed into almost any PC case, regardless of form factor.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Built-in 16C450/550 compatible UART
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.1
- Includes half-height/low profile mounting brackets
- 256-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
- Four high speed RS232 serial ports, with support for data transfer rates up to 128000bps