The converter supports a maximum multimode fiber optic cable distance of 2 kilometers (1.2 miles), providing a simple solution for connecting 10Base-T/100Base-Tx Ethernet networks to remote locations using SC-terminated multimode fiber, while delivering solid network performance and scalability.
This versatile Ethernet to Fiber converter is compatible with most 3COM™, Cisco™, Lucent™ and Nortel™ networks and fully complies with applicable IEEE 802.3 standards.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Forward 9K jumbo packets in converter mode
- LED Indicators for simple Ethernet/Fiber network link monitoring
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Supports flow control (Pause)
- Provides switch configuration of half/full duplex transfer mode for FX port
- Supports Link Fault Pass through (LFP)
- Compatible with most 3COM?, Cisco?, Lucent? and Nortel? networks
- Compact design
- Supports transparent Q-in-Q double tagged frames
- Supports a maximum multi mode fiber optic cable distance of 2 km