This CAT6 cable pack meets all Category 6 cable specifications, to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection.Protect Your Equipment
The CAT6 patch cable 10-pack is built using 100% copper wire and are tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements. We don't use copper-clad aluminum (CCA) wire, which is subject to problems like weak power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and possibly fire.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.High-Quality Construction
The CAT6 Ethernet cords are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. The patch cables are built with 24 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for demanding Ethernet applications such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming.
For trouble-free cable runs, these durable cables feature molded boots which offer strain relief by stopping the RJ45 connectors from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.
C6PATCH6BK10PKPK is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Built with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for a clear signal
- Convenient solution for?businesses?in need of multiple CAT6 networking cables
- Tested?to comply with?ANSI/TIA 568 C.2?CAT6?requirements
- Molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles
- Protect your network and equipment with 100% copper wire CAT6 cables