TheVS424HDPIP 4X4 HDMI Matrix Switch with Picture-and-Picture (PAP) gives you the power to seamlessly combine and distribute four HDMI audio/video sourcesacross four different HDMI displays, with the added ability to combine multiple images on the same display.
See the Whole Picture
The split-screen multiplexing switchcombines the flexibility of a matrix switch with the scalability of a video wall, giving you the freedom to combine video sources on a single display. You can alsodistribute different videocombinations independently across four individualdisplays. The switch offersfull matrix configuration supporting four different picture-and-picture modes per display: Matrix Mode (1x1) / Dual Mode (2x1) / Quad Mode (4x1)/ TV Wall Mode (1x4).
Control Your Output
Fitting your boardroom or digital signage application with a VS424HDPIP dramatically increases your communication possibilities. Not only does the picture-and-picture matrixswitch increase your communication by a factor of four per display, but it also enables you to adjust your video sources remotely using your local TCP/IP network, or the included IR remote control.
Increase the Versatility of Your Displays
The VS424HDPIP is a flexible video switch that can improveany video display application.The picture-and-picture technology enables you to share up to four distinct imageson the same screen, reducing required video real estateand saving you from wasting money on additional displays in your digital signage applications. Forsecurity monitoring, you can combine four video sources onto a single display to view everything more efficiently and broadcast those feeds to fourdifferent displays in different locations --you can even zoom into to a single feed for a closer look without disrupting the remaining three displays. For versatile installation options, mounting hardware is included ensuring atidy and professional installation.
The VS424HDPIP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warrantyand free lifetime technical support.
- Choose which audio source is outputted with your combined video sources
- Remote control using RS232 (serial), Telnet (TCIP/IP Network), or IR (remote control included)
- Full matrix configuration supporting four different picture-and-picture modes per display: Matrix Mode (1x1) / Dual Mode (2x1) / Quad Mode (4x1) / TV Wall Mode (1x4)
- Mounting hardware included
- Support for video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Save cost and screen real estate by combining multiple inputs per individual display with Full Matrix Picture-and-Picture support
- Get the whole picture by outputting multiple inputs on the same display or mix-and-match inputs across multiple displays
- Increase your communication power by linking four HDMI audio/video sources with four HDMI displays